I'm starting up my prego blog again. This time though, I've decided I'm going to write more, as a diary, since I feel now that I'll want to be able to look back and see what things happened when. So here we go…
Four months to the day after my full miscarriage (on April 6th), I took a home pregnancy test…and it gave me a big fat positive! The lower test line is more solid this time...I'm hoping that means that it's a stronger pregnancy, that will last (knock on wood). Next week, I'll take another test…if all is going well, the lower line should be darker.
In July, I officially ovulated and felt for the first time that my cycle was back to normal. In late July I noticed one specific thing that could be a pregnancy sign (that I noticed the previous time I was pregnant) but didn't want to get my hopes up too much: a greenish tint to my pee. Turns out it was an accurate sign! :) I haven't really had many other signs though…no sore boobs, nausea, or cravings…yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment