Sunday, October 27, 2013

Week 16-Sun, Oct 27, 2013

Weight: 110 lbs
Circumference (at belly button): 32.5 inches
Size of baby: an avocado 
Symptoms this past week: tightness in belly, bloating, tired lower back, milky discharge (from my nether regions). My appetite has not increased drastically but I do notice I can/want to eat a lot more in one sitting, and I crave snacks frequently. It'll be interesting to see what my weight is at my next prenatal appt :)  

Body changes: belly is a tad bigger…I can still easily see my feet though ;) My brother-in-law noticed my belly through a regular, non-fitted shirt…so I'm starting to show, at least to those who know I'm prego…yay! :)


1 comment:

  1. Lookin' good, Kate! My weight never really changed early on. I gained 1 lb in the first trimester, I believe. I joked that my baby was growing at the expense of me - a true parasite!

    ReplyDelete