Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 28: Sun, Jan 19, 2014

Weight: 120 lbs
Circumference (at belly button): 36.5 inches
Nickname for baby this week: "our little eggplant" 

Symptoms this past week: it's getting trickier to stand up after sitting/laying down/lounging/squatting since my belly is bigger and my quads (aka thigh muscles) feel weak (I started doing squats to strengthen them. They were so sore after the first day, boy were they out of shape!); tight, squashed feeling in my belly when sitting upright; moodiness, tears, and increased, often intense, anxiety over issues I was already concerned about; pregnancy brain; shortness of breath; and lots of movement!

Body changes: a bigger belly (an "extreme pooch" as Cor calls it) which is starting to make some things a little more difficult/uncomfortable; still a more even, blemish-free complexion.






And here's one more foto for ya, in a shirt I wore in college that I'm giving to a friend ;) 



 





1 comment: