Due date: 4.12.14...less than a week!
Weight: 130.5 lbs
Circumference (at belly button): 40.50 inches
Nickname for baby this week: "our little watermelon!"
OB
visit update: Baby's heartbeat is good (it was in the 140s=normal) and I was just under one cm dilated so at least I'm starting to open up, although that doesn't really mean anything…it could still be a few more weeks. but my doctor is guessing I'll deliver around my due date. I'm hoping for tmrw, my dad's bday!
Symptoms
this past week: restless right leg off and on, when I'm in bed trying to fall asleep at night (when it's restless, it'll keep me awake for an hour, or two, or three!); swelling in my left foot/ankle; baby
movement; I usually wake up once to three times in the middle of the night to pee and I've been waking up early, like
6ish and not being able to fall back asleep…even if I do fall back asleep or go back to bed, I've been really sleepy/tired in the afternoon.
Body changes: a brownish coloration on the skin of my left boob. My dermatologist noticed it today when he was doing a whole-body mole check and said that it looks like the same discoloration, melasma, that some prego women get on their faces.
Body changes: a brownish coloration on the skin of my left boob. My dermatologist noticed it today when he was doing a whole-body mole check and said that it looks like the same discoloration, melasma, that some prego women get on their faces.
For Shelley: these prego pics show my face ;)
And one more…probably our last couple-foto before the baby comes!


Love the head shots! Baby will appreciate them, too, someday. :-)
ReplyDelete