Monday, March 31, 2014

Week 38 (!!!): Sun, March 30th, 2014

Due date: 4.12.14...two weeks!
Weight: 130 lbs
 Circumference (at belly button): 40.25 inches
Nickname for baby this week: "our little pumpkin!"

OB visit update: Baby is probably about 6.5 lbs and the heartbeat is good. It's ok that I had lost 1/2 a lb from my previous visit (it's normal and ok to lose a tiny bit of weight right before birth). My OB said if I don't gain another lb it's ok because I've gained enough, based on the weight I was before.

 Symptoms this past week: tired and want to sit down more often; an itchy belly; restless legs off and on; swelling in my left foot/ankle; baby movement, which sometimes pinches a nerve and sends a shooting pinch in the crease between my right leg and pelvis; an easier time breathing and no more of a smooshed/cramped feeling in my abdomen (baby must have dropped); I usually wake up once or twice in the middle of the night, or if I sleep straight through the night, I tend to wake up early, like 6ish…I've been taking advantage of going back to sleep & then sleeping in though or just laying in bed for an hour or more after I wake up :)


Body changes: nothing much new since last week except that more hair on my head (the same normal amount from before pregnancy) is falling out again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment